Monday, April 24, 2006

thoughts...

This has been an interesting month or so...

I've be recalling my initial move here- how much promise, how much FUN! Especially, I had been thinking about how I thought that was all over with. The more I pay attention, the more I realize that the good point... isnt over. It's just in another phase.

Obviously I came back here for a reason, and I've seen a number of them.

One thing I do regret though, is having taken a job. I really believe its not what I'm supposed to be doing, and It extremely limits what I can and can't do with my life. It's essentially murder for 5 days, anticipation for 2. I have little life outside the weekends anymore, and that incredibly depresses me.

I hope I can manage while working, as well as pushing forward in both school and personal persuits.

This is gonna be rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home