Sunday, August 27, 2006

...and what would life be without downs?

Especially since, its usually extreme highs and lows that prompt me to write.

I have a big thing for a job tomorrow that I suspect will go well, but overall... I've had an unexplained 'bleh' mood lingering lately. No particular reason, honestly. I can make excuses and find reasons, but the reality is... I'm just down.

Without stretching to other reasons that are really after-effect points, the only valid reasons I can possibly think of are money, activity level, and hobbies.

Money has always, and probably will always be an issue- thats life. Getting laid off and not working for a month and a half has had numerous effects... There are bills to pay, plus its harder to get back into the swing of things. I've also been unable to attend class this semester due to a lack of funds (and NO financial aid possibilities), and that's always a little disappointing.

Activity level I think is the main reason. I've been entirely too sedentary. I could always get up and head to the gym... but why, when I can sit behind my computer on my lazy ass and bitch about it?

Hobbies have always been my achilles heel. My lack of proficiency with the guitar has always irritated me, and it seems to be more prevalent every time I pick one of my guitars up. Maybe its time to sell them and pick up something different.

Blah. Can't wait till this passes.

1 Comments:

At 13:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the down times in life. They seems to hit us at the wrost times and cause way to much f-ing stress. Hopefully I will be able to lift your spirits a bit this weekend :) Chin up boy! It could be worse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home