Sunday, June 11, 2006

woohoo!

a tropical storm is on its way! im very excited.

reflections: how can i achieve my goals? how can i possibly put enough focus on my education to not fuck up?

unfortunately, i work too much, and have too much going on in my life. i took yesterday out just to relax and have fun. jay, tex and i went to salty dog friday night, then yesterday jay and i went shooting and played a drinking game to futurama. here's what i know:

each dvd has 4-5 episodes.
i remember 3 episodes.
we went through 2 dvds.

good times. anyhoo, i'm embarking on a home based business idea, and im really hoping it goes well. id like to minimize my hours at work to on call/installs, and focus more on school. the way i see it, if im working more than 20 hours, school becomes a bitch and fairly impossible.

now, if i can get myself to 20 or less, i'm money. i NEED to finish 2 semesters of full time class. why, you ask? good question. the EASIEST time to transfer into UF is summer a, which is exactly one year minus 4 weeks from now. i need to acquire 30 credits at a 3.5+ gpa. Currently, I have a 2.15 (SHITTY). I need a 2.5 to get into UF, and a 3.5 in my political science pre-reqs to get admitted.

so much work ahead. will it work out? we'll see. as soon as i get my living arrangement settled, i'll be working my ass off on my home biz and applying for scholarships/grants. i dont expect to get any (especially with my GPA!), but ill try.

the busy life continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home